Virtual Tu B’Shvat Seder
Storytelling, Mystical, Musical, Magical
Wednesday night, January 27th at 8:00 PM
Led by Rabbi Naftali Citron, with music by Noah Solomon and other musical guests
- Our journey through Pardes, the mystical garden where we explore the intersection between nature and the mystical worlds
- We will provide a list of fruits for you to purchase
- We will email you our own Tu B’Shvat Haggadah to use
- Special musical arrangements
- Special guests
- From the comfort of your own home, join together with the chevra
Upon your reservation, you will receive an email listing the recommended fruits and nuts, so you will have time to purchase them and be ready for the Seder. We will also email you a copy of our Tu B’Shvat Haggadah, which you can print out and use at the Seder.
The Zoom link will be sent out a few days before the event to everyone with a reservation.